Information about processing of personal data, cf. Article 13 and 14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679)
When you use a Riemann webpage and/or is in contact with us we will process personal data about you.
Riemann A/S CVR: 13844070 (“Orkla”) is responsible for processing your personal data (data controller). Below you will find a description of how Orkla process your personal data.
1. Which categories of personal data is processed?
- General data, identity and contact information (such as name, email address, gender, country, phone number)
- Data regarding preferences
- Data on questionnaire answers
2. The personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Optimization of instructional materials
- Optimization of marketing materials
- Send out marketing material, newsletters and provide information about our business.
- In order to fulfill obligations imposed by law, regulation or other government orders
3. Storage time
The data stored within the system will be deleted or anonymized when replaced by more relevant data. Unless longer storage is imposed by law, all personal data will be deleted or anonymized within 3 years after the last login or when you have withdrawn your consent.
4. Legal basis for the processing
The legal basis is the EU personal data Regulation (2016/679) Article 6 (a) and (f) and corresponding national legislation:
- (f) The processing of your contact information is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Orkla, and in particular for answering your requests.
5. How is your personal data collected?
The personal data is collected directly from you through cookies & our contact form.
6. Transfer of personal data
We will not share your personal data with third parties without a legal basis for such transfer. Examples of such legal basis will typically be an agreement with you or a legal obligation to transfer such personal data. We transfer your personal data to Orkla Consumer Service to be able to handle customer inquiries.
We also uses data processors who processes personal data on behalf and only after instruction, such as suppliers of IT systems or applications. When data processors are used we enter into an agreement to ensure sufficient information security.
The personal data is processed on servers within the and outside the EU/EEA area. Appropriate safeguards are in place for personal data processed outside the EU/EEA. Please see below for contact info to obtain a copy of the safeguard documentation.
7. Your rights
You have the right to gain access and to rectify or erase personal data, and to restrict or object to processing, or request transfer of personal data to another party (data portability), if certain requirements are fulfilled.
You have a right to lodge a complaint relating to the personal data processing with your local data protection authority, see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm for contact details.
We may need to request specific information to confirm your identity when you are exercising your rights as set out above to ensure that personal information is only disclosed to you.
9. Contact information
Our contact information is:
* address: Riemann A/S – Krakasvej 8, 3400 Hillerød
* e-mail: email@example.com
* phone number: +45 4718 2000
Please use our e-mail address for inquiries regarding personal data or if you want to exercise your rights above.
Orkla reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time (for instance if our services changes). If we have your contact information we would normally inform you. Updated information will also be available at our website.